Economic and Social Impact Studies
Know your impact.
Communities are uniquely intertwined. Understanding how your organization impacts the greater economic and social strength is valuable to you and your stakeholders. That’s why we break it down in a way that is clear across diverse audiences.
We quantify the tangible and intangible influence of your organization so you can determine which communities are best aligned with your mission.
An Economic Impact Study gives you the tools to communicate the measurable social, cultural, environmental, organizational, and financial contributions of your organization.
We have 30 years of experience working with:
- Academic Medical Centers – completed national studies of every medical school and teaching hospital. Provided customized reports for more than half of all established and newly planned medical schools.
- Tourism and Sports Industry – partnered with hundreds of clients including the national parks services, PGA golf events, NFL teams, college athletics, and convention centers.
- Societal Impact Studies – expanded on our expertise to assess societal impact of initiatives in community health, economic development, and education.
- National Park Service
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- The University of Missouri System
- The University of Nebraska
- City of Dallas Economic Development