It’s easier to envision how to achieve your goal when you have a roadmap. A Feasibility Study is the first step.
Because the big decisions that come with starting a medical school or executing a hospital expansion plan require in-depth experience, seasoned expertise, and a willingness to get into the minutiae with you. That’s just the beginning of what we offer clients.
Set the course for future success.
Feasibility analysis and business planning is essential for any health science university, academic medical center, health system, new or expanding medical school. It provides in-depth analysis allowing your organization the utmost flexibility in its development of undergraduate (UME) and graduate medical education (GME).
Take advantage of our experience with:
- Medical Schools and Health Science Programs – provided analysis for more than 30 new or expanding medical schools, statewide and regional business plans for expanding graduate medical education (GME) and studies to establish physician assistant, physical therapy, pharmacy, optometry, and dental programs.
- Accreditation Support – assisted medical schools in completing and submitting all materials necessary for new or continuing accreditation including coordinating curriculum planning, governance structures, financial pro formas, and clinical education planning.
- Health Systems and Community Health Centers – experience with more than 500 hospitals and health systems, helped hundreds of hospitals and health systems evaluate, develop, and expand graduate medical education programs to meet the nation’s need for additional physicians.
- UNLV College of Medicine
- iEXCEL – University of Nebraska Medical Center
- University of Illinois DPI
- University of Pittsburgh MAX
- Marion County Kentucky Conference Center